Rude employees

Posted Wed March 10, 2004, by Tierra J. written to Abercrombie & Fitch

I have a complaint that I want to bring to your attention. It concerns the staff performance at Hollister, and I hope someone can resolve this. The particular store I'm writing about is located at Haywood Mall in Greenville, SC.

Here's the problem: I've been into the Hollister store several times at Haywood Mall in Greenville, SC, and it appears that I have a bad experience every time. No one said hello. No one offered to help me with anything. When I did approach someone with a question, she snapped at me as if she had something else to do. I think the clothes are really cute, but I sure wasn't going to buy anything after repeated bad service.

In the future, I will not do business with your company. Also, I definitely won't recommend your company to others.

Here's how you can help me: Train employees to treat every customer with respect. Afterall, this is their job, and they need to do it correctly. I feel I gave the store a couple of chances, and they messed up every time.

Thanks for listening to my complaint. I hope it is addressed.