DISCRIMINATORY RUDE SERVICE

Posted Sun June 26, 2016 12:00 pm, by . written to American Airlines, Inc.

While we were traveling from Mexico City to Boston, connecticting at Miami; we got on a rush to get the connection because the American flight 264 on June 26th left late from Mexico City.

By the time we got to the plane door the lady behind the counter was rude and disrespectful; she told us she could only give us couch places as she had already gave ours away and she already had us booked on another later flight.

We could not take another flight because we had a business commitment later that evening in Boston. She kept mistreating us and a mechanic by hear side even treathened us and laugh about us; I have pictures about it.

Finally we got into the plane but they rudely took our carry-ons away saying there was no space, only to learn later that there was plenty.

I am still on the plane and I do not know how this is going to end but is, by far, the worst experience I have had ever with an airline.

First of all, I want both the names of the lady on the counter and the mechanic to sue them.

Then I want American to apologise and explain their rude, discriminatory and aggressive behaviour toward us. I have been a customer since 1991, I have over 2 million miles with you and I do think I deserve better.

by M$Money$ Posted Fri September 9, 2016 @ 5:56 PM

What would you sue them for exactly? So, are they discriminating
against late arrivals? I thought discrimination was based on ethnicity
or gender not on your timeliness.