highwayy robbery, rude cs, bad online payment site.

Posted Tue September 22, 2015 2:19 pm, by . written to ATT (AT&T Telephone)

I called ATT to cancel because after the annual contract the new bill that would cover 5 months under the old system. Talking to the retention person, I figured out on the earlier call the person only told be about the reduction of one part of the bill & not the other & told how their are bill 2 week apart though are on the same bill..
(2) She is having trouble changing the internet part because it is under the old number & promising to call Friday, 3 day later. Get no call. Indeed get a threat letter they could come take oout my services at any time.
(3) I call to pay whatever part I was not told about. The person said paying online is easy.
(4) Not true. There is no easy button with register on it to start. Got nowhere in 3 hours into the night. Next day good to library for a faster speed. At home by some miracle get into the right path & find out I owe more money for failing to pay in time.

To stop that penalty since ATT failed in 2 ways. Never come in my life again about internet service agsin. I am stuck with you phone line since you own it unfortunately.
This has delayed my life for a whole week.

by M$Money$ Posted Fri September 9, 2016 @ 6:00 PM