Fix it.

Posted Fri February 10, 2017 1:03 am, by Timothy W. written to Bank of America

I have had my mortgage with Bank of America for over 10 years. I always paid my mortgage online not only for the convenience but because it's the green thing to do and mailing checks is really outdated. Well, apparently not for Bank of America! Ever since my qualified assumption I have not been able to pay online!! What is the problem? I called to complain and I'm told you are aware of it and trying to fix it. I went through the qualified assumption two years ago, I don't think you are trying too hard! This has become extremely annoying to me to the point I've starting looking around for other banks. My credit score is in the 800s so shouldn't have much trouble finding a good deal.

What does it say about a bank in 2017 that you cannot pay your bill online? That I have to write a check, get stamps and mail it in. It gives the impression that your bank is backward and behind other banks in technology. Not a very good impression for potential customers to have and I've been more than patient waiting for this problem to be fixed. At my work if a problem persisted for two years somebody's head would be on a plate! Fix the problem. I, or anybody else should not have to be writing this letter to you!!