Blue Dolphin Magazines SCAM!!!

Posted Sun March 23, 2003, by Kristine written to Blue Dolphin Group

I feel as if I have been scammed by your company, and I am furious. Over the past few months, I have received TONS of emails from your company promising me gifts if I subscribed to your magazines. Like a fool, I subscribed to Grace Magazine and was promised a Clinique Gift Set and then I subscribed to Allure Magazine and was promised a $100.00 gift certificate to Sephora. In no way was I ever told that I would be put into "a drawing" for these gifts. I only found this out by writing to Customer Service and was told I did not win the drawing but would receive a "thank you" gift. WHAT A SCAM! I consider myself a very smart shopper and cannot believe I fell for this CRAP. I am furious and have no problem reporting you to the BBB for false advertising. Now I am stuck with 2 magazines I don't even want and no free gifts!

Here's what I'd like Blue Dolphin Group to do about this: STOP SCAMMING PEOPLE AND MAKING FALSE PROMISES!