Buffalo Wild Wings is the worst restaurant

Posted Thu June 30, 2011 12:00 pm, by . written to Buffalo Wild Wings, Inc.

This is the third time that my wife and I have visited it BWW (627 Cross Keys Rd, Sicklerville, NJ), and just like each of my prior visits this one was no different. The first time we visited this location it was opening day so I expected that there would be a wait (which it was). Our second visit was on Thursday June 9th ($.60 boneless wing night) at which time we order takeout; 20 boneless wings with four different flavors. This night in particular we waited for over an hour before we received our food, which was after repeated conversations with the wait staff and a manager. Now, on June 23, 2011my went to BWW again at 10pm for late night happy hour. We were seated in the dining room and were not attended to for approximately 10-15 minutes (by the way the restaurant was not busy or crowded as it usually was). Once our server finally showed up she informed us that happy hour was only being served at them. Not knowing it this was true my wife and I walked to and sat at the bar (which also not as crowded as it usually is). At this time I am ready to leave the restaurant and go elsewhere but wife said it was not a big deal we should try the bar. After sitting for another 10-15 minutes without receiving any service from the bar attendants my wife stopped a server walking by and asked her if she could get someone that would help us; a few minutes later a bartender showed up to take my wife’s order. And now we play the waiting game. Although the restaurant was not crowed at this time, my wife did not receive her food for approximately 1 hour. And it is my belief that she only received her food after repeatedly asking the bartender “how much long is my food going to be”. After this back and forth conversation her food finally came and we left the restaurant a few minutes later.

I know you may be wondering if I ordered anything while I was there; the answer is NO, I refuse to ever set foot into or spend money at this BWW again. When you continue to receive horrible service over and over again, why would anyone want to go back to an establishment like that? In a nut shell my experience at this BWW is the definition of insanity; doing the same thing over and over again expecting different results.

Some food for thought: Customers should not have to wait over an hour to get there food (think about it; how long does it take to fry wings and add sauce to them?)
I have a degree in hospitality management and from my experience your management team is not doing what it takes to properly service its customers. You need to go back to the drawing board.

go back to the drawing board. for every minute over 15 minutes after your order is placed a dollar should come off you bill.

by afdagrefshhggh Posted Fri June 29, 2012 @ 7:38 AM

Yes, I experienced the SAME thing , the Buffalo Wild Wings is THE
WORST restaurant !!! Not only the waiting for ORIGINAL order of
food, but God Forbid, you ask a waitress for something else ONCE THE
FOOD DOES ARRIVE !! such as an extra napkin, or another fork, then
its another 25 minutes !!!

And the food itself was DRY, and the hot sauce SUCKED !! I asked for
mild sauce and they gave me hot sauce, I asked them to take it back,
and it looks like they returned with someone's else's food , that had
already been eaten

STAY AWAY FROM Buffalo Wild Wings

by Carmen L. Posted Tue July 12, 2011 @ 3:12 PM

I agree with you on that one we have had the same experience at the
one on Brooks City Base, San Antonio, TX. Others I have talked to
have stopped going there, the other BBWs are aware of that one's
problems and lack of business but nothing has been done about it. I
guess lousy management and service is part of their training program.

by RedheadwGlasses Posted Wed July 6, 2011 @ 8:23 AM

The first time I went to BWW, they were out of wings. It took a long
time (years) for me to give them another try.

by LadyMac Posted Thu June 30, 2011 @ 10:10 PM

The first time I had BWW, I ordered the wrong thing. Wasn't happy
with it. But did my best to eat it (it was just a bit too spicy for
my taste). Waitress came over, asked if it was okay, I mentioned I
should have ordered the boneless parmasan garlic wings. She picked up
my order, whisked it away, and brought me back an equal number of
boneless parmasan garlic wings. Which were delicious and which I
still order to this day.

Sometimes there are glitches at new restaurants. Yes... you shouldn't
have had to wait for an hour. But perhaps you should think about
giving them another chance once they get a rhythmn. Good luck.

That's the definition of insanity... by jeishere Fri July 1, 2011 @ 1:02 PM

by RowdyRetailer Posted Thu June 30, 2011 @ 9:12 PM

LOL, you know that there are probably a hundred more orders in front
of you on that night.

Maybe you should try eating those things at home since it doesnt take
long to fry? wings and add sauce to them.

good day