Thank You for the trip of a lifetime!!!

Posted Wed July 23, 2008 4:59 pm, by Tina C. written to Carnival Corporation

I just wanted to say how much I thoroughly enjoyed my cruise on the Carnival Legend May 11-18, 2008. There were several staff members who went above and beyond to assure that our experience was incredible and memorable (Our room steward, Mr. M, our dining room waiter, Junior, our dining room waitress, Emina, and our Lido waiter, Max). The ship was clean and gorgeous, the food was divine, and the itinerary and activities were superb.

I absoultely can not wait to sail again with Carnival. I was recently afforded the opportunity to sail with another line, and turned it down. It just wouldn't be the same.

I enjoyed the cruise so much that a gave a very detailed review on a cruise forum website, and the review has had nearly 50,000 views- more than any other review on the site.

Thank you for providing such an incredible staff and wonderful service. Our trip was sincerely something we will never forget, and the service displayed by your employees will keep us loyal customers for years to come.

by Donno Posted Wed July 23, 2008 @ 11:07 PM

Great letter. There have been so many weak negative complaints, and
it is so nice to see a compliment. A well written one at that. Nice
job.

by RowdyRetailer Posted Wed July 23, 2008 @ 9:19 PM

My wife and I thoroughly enjoy cruises. We have been on the others
but love the Carnival Cruise Lines.

We had the best Room Steward and Waiters that I got on carnivals
website and let them know how great they are.

They responded back in writing (snail mail) thanking us for the
comments that they will receive special recognition, and we would
receive a special gift on our next cruise. We will be booking our
Feb/March cruise this year and Carnival will be who we go with.

Good Day