Unable to access my account using Microsoft Windows 10

Posted Sun August 21, 2016 12:00 pm, by Ronald R. written to Chase Bank

I have a problem signing into my Chase account using Microsoft Windows 10. I have tried changing my password, and my user ID and compliance with the new system. None of this worked. I did spend some time with the person from Chase to see if they could help me with this matter, after going around in circles for about an hour changing passwords, etc. I did not get any results. It was then suggested that I try Firefox and chrome and to my surprise I was able to sign into my account using both of these Internet servers. But the problem is I like Microsoft Windows 10 so there has got to be a way to fix this problem. I have done everything to make sure that Windows 10 is not corrupt. So I have to wonder if Chase is corrupt in the registry, and if not how to reset chase without losing all the data that I have and once again able to get back into my account.

My wish would be that Chase had people who were knowledgeable with the Internet and be able to help people like me. So I am asking for help from somebody who is knowledgeable about the cleaning the registry for anything that might be corrupt with Chase. Or someone who can help me reset my account without losing all the information that is on my account currently.

by RonRodSr Posted Sat September 10, 2016 @ 5:57 PM

Did you ever get a reply from them? I am having the same problem
except with Windows 8.1. I just got done writing them for the second
time and I made it very clear if I did not get an answer. They do not
leave me no choice but to switch to another bank.