Chase Visa Enhancement Service is Top Notch!

Posted Fri December 19, 2008 12:00 pm, by Venice G. written to Chase Bank

I could not let my excellent experience with Chase Visa Enhancement Services go unacknowledged, especially during a time when banks in general are having difficult times, and customers are complaining left and right.

Although the circumstances were unpleasant, I had the pleasure of filing claims twice in the last few years. Both times my experiences were top notch. Even if my claims had been denied, I would still be singing the praises of customer service. From the minute I initially dialed the telephone until the conclusion of both claims, the service was extraordinarily quick and efficient, and every representative I spoke to was highly professional and qualified. I was never made to feel like they were doing me a favor and was always spoken to with the utmost of respect.

Hopefully, I will not have to use this service again, but I wanted you to know how much I appreciate the quality and performance of your Enhancement Services. I wish there was a way to thank each representative personally, but I can only request that you pass my message along to them so they know what a great job they are doing.

I hope everyone at Chase has Joyous Holidays and a Healthy and Happy New Year!

by Stanley E. Posted Thu March 15, 2012 @ 12:30 PM

what service did you have done or was provided?