Terrible Customer Service

Posted Fri November 25, 2016 12:00 pm, by . written to CheckFree

Vanessa ( Fake name) at CheckFree does NOT have supervisor. She does NOT know her job and cannot do a stop payment even though CheckFree lost a $4,000 check. Bank of America issued the check, Home Depot never received it. This has gone on for over a month. I have made dozens of phone calls to all three. But apparently CheckFree has no customers and no one in charge to do a simple stop payment.

We have been told by my issuing bank that the stop payment must come from the originating website (My CheckFree). However My check Free has refused to stop this payment and Vanessa continues to tell me that she has no supervisor and that there is no way to stop an electronic payment in any way, shape or form. Vanessa's suggestion to Home Depot and to my banking institution was for them to place a note on my account to not cash the check, HA! That was the funniest thing I has ever heard! Ya, a bank is going to put a note on my account to not cash the electronic check paid to Home Depot.

Let's not forget Irving (fake name) the so called supervisor for Vanessa, has continued to repeat the same thing over and over again. MyCheckFree sent the electronic payment and it was never received at Home Depot yet they keep saying it was.

Would like a letter form Irving's supervisor that he has corrected the situation and that he get's supervisors that have authority to take care of customer complaints. Coach, train, or fire everyone that cannot go off script and correct the company's mistakes.

by spunkyboy08 Posted Sun November 27, 2016 @ 12:13 PM

Wait???

So there is no supervisor over Vanessa at work?