Hair-so-new

Posted Tue April 17, 2001, by Juliet W. written to Clairol, Inc.

A problem with your company's experience compelled me to write. The product I am referring to is Clairol's Hair-so-new. This experience has left me feeling annoyed.

I need to know why Clairol's Hair-so-new was taken off the market. It is one of the best styling and conditioning product on the market for African-American hair. I "need" to know where I can find it. I really suggest you bring it back on the market, or re-market it under a different name. May I suggest a new campaign focused at African-American women. I know many women who used it, including myself, who would welcome it back. Maybe you can indicate, on the bottle, that it is the "new and improved" version...or "formally known as "hair-so-new".

Please don't discount my complaint just because I rarely buy your products. Why do I buy from your company? Past purchases have proved them to be high quality.

Here's what I think you should do: See the details fmy complaint.

I might consider buying your products again. I still might recommend you to people I know. Would I pay more if you solved the problem? It's likely.

Thanks so much for considering my complaint. I hope to hear from you soon.

by denali Posted Sun September 13, 2009 @ 2:34 PM

it was absolutely amazing...please put it back on the market!!!!!!me
and my daughter just loved it..i cant find it anywhere and i came
online to find it!!!! please, please bring it back!!!!

Clairol Hair-So-New by mary w. Thu November 26, 2009 @ 2:42 AM
by Kim R. Posted Mon July 28, 2008 @ 10:54 PM

I would really like to know what became of this complaint. I am
looking for Hair so new or the new product that was formally known as
hair so new and would desperatly like to know what is it called and
where can I purchase it can someone please help me?

by Lori B. Posted Mon May 19, 2008 @ 9:44 PM

I just found an old bottle of this and it worked wonders on my
daughters hair. I NEED TO FIND THIS PRODUCT. Anyone know shout back