billing & service

Posted Mon May 21, 2001, by jerry j. written to Consumer Cellular

I'm writing with this complaint because of a problem I recently encountered with your company. I thought someone should know about it. I'm quite furious about this.

I signed up for cellular service in feb. the service never did work despite repeated calls to theie service dept,
the last call they said to send the phone back and they would credit me. since then i have received two bills for service i never received, plus they were unable to get working..
they refuse to do anything about these charges..

Even though I've never done business with your company, I feel my input is valuable to you. The reason I chose to do business with you this time is because I was attracted by your advertisements.

No matter what the outcome, I definitely won't be a repeat customer. Will I recommend your company to people I know? Definitely not.

Here's what I'd like consumer cellular to do: I think i should be refunded the amount i have paid, since service was never accomplished.

I hope you can settle this problem in a timely and professional manner. I look forward to a personal response in 10 business days.

by LEONA Posted Mon May 14, 2012 @ 12:27 PM