TERRIBLE customer service on DELL TV Order

Posted Tue December 27, 2016 7:54 pm, by Susan K. written to Dell Computer Corporation

ordered TV from Dell which arrived damaged. Called Dell 12/16, was told that replacement would be a 5 day wait and TV would be sent one day shipping and tracking would be sent when shipped. 12/27 - after no word from DELL, we called. Spent ONE hour on the phone, transferred FIVE times. The last time, which was with the modification department, I got a VERY SNARKY rep, and when I asked for his name, he told me it was Sam (right) and I asked to be transferred to a supervisor and he transferred me to a voicemail box, where I could leave no message, just enter codes for retrieval. Called DELL again, asked for Customer Service Supervisor, to which I was told since this is a replacement order, there is NOTHING they can do except cancel my order. No expedite, no incentive, simply wait or cancel my order. So my TV arrives damaged and because this is a replacement order, I get the run around both on the phone and on the order and am without a TV for MUCH longer than the 5 days I was told.

I think DELL should provide me some type of incentive (expedite of order, replace with similar model)