Diaper Changing Area Needed

Posted Fri April 20, 2001, by Melissa W. written to Denny's Restaurant

I'm writing to bring your attention to a problem I had with the experience at your restaurant. I'm sure you value your customers and want to keep them, so I hope you will take this complaint seriously and come up with a quick resolution. I'm specifically talking about your restaurant located at International Speedway Boulevard, Daytona Beach, FL. This incident has left me quite annoyed.

Here's what happened: I have recently dined at 2 different Denny's in the Daytona Beach/Ormond Beach, FL area. Neither Denny's has a Diaper Changing Station. As a mother of a 7 month old, this is frustrating for me. Having to change my baby's diaper on the counter between the sinks (which I first had to wipe down because it was dirty), is difficult and annoying. I worry about my baby's safety and hygiene.

Here's how I'm hoping you will fix the problem: I would like you to install/provide a Diaper Changing Area in your restrooms.

I occasionally eat at your restaurant. Usually, I spend about $28.00 when I patronize one of your establishments. My overall experiences with your company have left me somewhat dissatisfied. I am unsure of whether I will eat at your restaurant again. I still might recommend you to others.

I'm sure you'll rectify this situation. You may even benefit. People may be willing to pay more for improvements.

I appreciate your taking the time to read this. I hope you can help me with my problem. The sooner, the better.