Unable to change diaper due to being a man.

Posted Sat August 12, 2000, by written to Edwards Cinemas

To Whom It May Concern:

I am writing to express my dissatisfaction with the service at Edwards Cinemas.

Let me briefly recount my experience:
My wife and I are expecting our second child in another week, so I thought I would take her to an afternoon movie at the new Edwards at the Promenade in Temecula. Luckily, my son nearly slept through the whole show. However, he did wake up and I needed to take him to the bathroom to change his diaper. To my dismay, there was no baby-changing station in your mens' room. It made for a very difficult situation.

I am a frequent customer of Edwards Cinemas. As a result of this experience I might/might not use Edwards Cinemas again. I definitely will tell people about this matter. I believe that this kind of service will have a negative impact on your business.

I know that you wish to correct this situation as quickly as possible, so I am asking that you install baby-changing stations in ALL of your bathrooms. With my new baby coming, the likelihood that I will have need of one again is increasing, and it would certainly come in handy.

Thank you for taking the time to read this.

Sincerely,