Customer Accommodations

Posted Fri January 6, 2017 5:53 pm, by Susan D. written to El Pollo Loco, Inc.

Every time I go to El Pollo Loco at 5529 Sepulveda Blvd., in Culver City I am disappointed! I order the same thing at all El Pollo Loco locations and this one seem to have a problem. I like wings. I order them and they never have them. I am always offered other items. I don't like breasts, backs, legs or whatever, I like wings. They tell me I can have one wing with another piece of chicken because wings are "popular" and they have to have them for other customers. Well what about me? I am a customer! Why can't I have them with my two piece meal? It's a joke! I tried three times. My nail salon is right across the street, that's the only time I go to this location. At the El Segundo location, I can have a bucket of wings if I want. Unfortunately, it is a little further away. I am so pissed!

I would like El Pollo Loco to allow customers to have what they order. I want them to make enough chicken so that customers can have what they want. I am willing to wait if I have to in order to get what I want. This is not even an option. They sell chicken! It's 2 o'clock in the afternoon and you don't have wings. Get a clue...you need to make more wings!

by petgiraffe Posted Mon January 9, 2017 @ 2:14 PM