NO REFUND GIVEN YET< BEEN ALMOST A MONTH

Posted Mon December 11, 2006 4:32 pm, by Jamie V. written to Fortunoff

Ordered on 10.15.06 a curtin from fortunoff.com and received it on 11.14.06 Item cost $73.19. It was missing a peice. I ups it next day air on 11.14.06. Item received on 11.15.06. Called on 11.30.06 to make sure it was in their system as received (takes 5 days according to rep) gave tracking number. Called back on 12.1.06 and still had no record of return. the rep called me back and advised me she found it and crediting card at latest will be 12.4.06. called on 12.6.06 when I did not see the credit, and was advised that credit is posting today 12.6.06. I called today 12.11.06 and got a totally diffrent story that they have no record of the item being retuned, and no record of tracking number. I called back again to antoher rep to double check this info, and yep, they have no record of my return. This is not acceptable. You are hodling 73.19 hostage. Called my bank and being I used my check card, they cant reverse untill 45 days have passed.

Have trained customer service reps. refund my 73.19 plus my 18.11 for ups for a defect item (missing peice).