ge lighting

Posted Mon November 25, 2002, by lisa d. written to General Electric Lighting

I am writing to bring your attention to a problem I had with a performance, in the hope you can offer a solution. I'm sure you like to keep your customers satisfied, so I hope you'll move quickly to address my problem. This incident has left me annoyed.

For your reference, my complaint specifically concerns the following model name/number: 5H99 Night Light. Here are the details of my complaint:I purchased: GE Light Effects Automatic Accent Light from Target on 11/23. It was the two pack, Dec: GE3971-R72D5T, only one light works all the time, the second light will only work for short periods if at all. It really does not serve us, as we are using this for our children as a night light and have no confidence that this product will stay lit.

This is what I would like you to do: Please look into this matter for me.

Overall, my experiences with your company have left me fairly satisfied. After this incident, I may not buy from you again. Also, I am fairly certain I would not recommend you to anybody else.

Thanks for letting me sound off and reading this. I hope some good comes from this letter.