Gerry Rollerbaby Jogging Stroller

Posted Tue September 18, 2001, by Shari M. written to Gerry Baby Products Company

I'm sure you know how important your products are to the people who buy them, so I hope you are willing to take seriously my complaint about your company's durability. My complaint concerns T93R091 Rollerbaby.

I purchased a Gerry jogging stroller and a few days later (after being extremely pleased with it) the handle bent while lifting the front wheel to turn when returning from the store. For a month now I haven't been able to find a phone number, address or email to complain about this defect in the durability of the stroller. I loved this stroller!! However, it is completely unusable without the ability to lift the front wheel to turn it.

As a result of this, I don't know whether I would buy from your company again, and I don't know whether I can recommend you to my friends and family.

Here's what I'd like to see happen: I would like Gerry to fix my stroller frame or refund my purchase price.

Thank you for taking the time to read this. Your prompt attention to this letter would be greatly appreciated.