RUDE PRESIDENT OF COLLIER GOODYEAR

Posted Sun November 6, 2016 12:00 pm, by Elias Y. written to Goodyear Tire & Rubber

Had Goodyear in Naples Park install some new bulbs on my car, They quoted me $200 and when I went to pay, it was $300 ... they just added $100 because they felt like it, and refused to call me to confirm the added charges.
The worst part is in the process, they had to remove one of the headlights. In the process, Goodyear broke one of the expensive factory HID bulbs and the lens of the headlight.

Now my headlight fogs up and has moisture inside, causing one of the marker bulbs to short out..

In a email, the GM/President of Goodyear said he would have them replace the bulb that was shorting out, and the service tech , said he would correct the problem with the moisture.

Goodyear had me drop the car off one day, and they never fixed my car because they were too busy.

So I took my car again, and once again, I was given the run around and they didn't repair anything, and they actually hid from me when I walked in and they saw me coming...

The techs told me to drop the car off at 6am to get it repaired, and I called them at 830am to see if the car was done, and they said nothing was done and they were too busy.

Goodyear refused to own up to breaking my headlight, and refused on several attempts to fix my issue.

I will NEVER let Goodyear do any work on my car in the future. The level of customer service

If I could do it all over again, I would have drove right by Collier Goodyear like I have for years.

Another repair shop is now having to correct the problems that COLLIER GOODYEAR CAR CARE CENTERS caused.

write me a check for damages..

$714.00 plus $200 in labor.