UniCurl Designer Edition Electric Hot Roller System

Posted Sun December 30, 2001, by Carol L. written to Helene Curtis Industries, Inc.

I have a suggestion concerning your product that I think will benefit your company. I know companies in the personal care industry are concerned with customer satisfaction, so I am sure you take consumer suggestions seriously. I know you're always making changes to improve your products.

Here's my idea: Reintroduce the Unicurl Designer Edition Electric Hot Roller System. I know that you originally made it of such high quality that you didn't get repeat sales, but after 20 years my unit still works. I really only need the replacement roller retaining clips but would be willing to buy the entire unit, at a hefty price I might add, if you would just have it manufacturered again. If your company isn't willing to do this, would you consider selling the patent? Or help me save some time and tell me if the patent is expired. What about just for the clips?

Thanks for taking the time to read this. I hope my input is of some benefit to you, and I hope to hear from you soon that you've acted on this suggestion.