Once Loyal HP Customer, now Never AGAIN

Posted Tue May 3, 2016 4:57 pm, by Susan B. written to Hewlett-Packard Company

I tried to install an OfficePro 8610 on Saturday. Nothing worked, wirelessly or via USB Port. We brought in someone who couldn't do it and still charged a service call.
Microsoft spent 4 hours trying to get it installed and also downloaded the drivers from the HP support page ( I had tried that too) and no success, all apparently because I have Windows 10. They told me HP support should help ( after I paid them $99 for enhanced tech support)
HP tells me my product is outside the warranty ( Yes i did purchase it before my other HP printer died because I need to have a printer available at all times) Or I could PAY for tech suppport on the phone. Why do I need to pay for help installing when your fixes for WIndows 10 are not working, even Microsoft couldnt get them to work and you want to charge me???
I have bought many HP products but this is it and I will make it my mission in life to let everyone know don't buy HP, they do not stand behind their products to help the consumer.

Since I am going to have to replace the printer with something that will work, they will probably do nothing.