Where do you expect me to change my daughter's diaper?!?!

Posted Fri October 4, 2002, by Jennifer G. written to In-N-Out Burgers

I'm writing to bring your attention to a problem with the experience at In-N-Out Burgers. The restaurant I'm referring to is at Fairfield, CA.

I'm very disappointed with my most recent In & Out experience in Fairfield, CA. I went to In & Out on Oct 4th for lunch with my husband and daughter. I was very disappointed to find that the restrooms did not have a diaper changing station. Because of this, I was forced to go back out to my car and change my daughter's diaper in a busy parking lot in 90 degree weather. This made my dining experience less than pleasurable; and I certainly would have expected more from a family oriented and kid-friendly restaurant.

I am uncertain whether I would consider dining in your restaurant again. Also, I might not continue to recommend your establishment.

Here is how I would like you to address my complaint: Acknowledge my inconvience and install diaper changing stations in both the men and women's bathrooms.

Thank you for your attention to this matter. I hope to hear from you very soon.