Great Replacement Lids for Trash Cans

Posted Wed April 29, 2009 6:36 pm, by William A. written to Incredible Plastics

I bought a couple 32 gallon Mighty Tuff trash cans from a big box store a couple years ago. Over time both of the lids disintegrated due to rough handling from the garbage collection people, and from being run over by cars.

I called Incredible Plastics, the manufacturer of the cans, to ask about getting replacement lids, fully expecting to pay for them. My main concern was that I did not want to dispose of the cans themselves because they were still in good shape.

I reached a guy named Russ there after he got back from vacation - I was told he was the person to talk to about this. I talked to him on Tuesday, April 28, 2009. He told me he would ship the lids to me free of charge.

Today, Wednesday, April 29, 2009, I received FOUR lids, carefully packaged with bubble-wrap and sent by FedEx overnight.

I can't begin to express how pleased I am with this transaction. Assuming the lids last a couple years I have several years of lid-use ahead of me.

Thanks Incredible Plastics!

by r s. Posted Wed September 28, 2011 @ 11:03 AM

Any chance getting their phone number?

Mighty Tuff 45 Gallon Trash can Lids by Valentinebaby Fri May 10, 2013 @ 11:59 AM

by ♫Venice♫ Posted Wed April 29, 2009 @ 11:11 PM

Incredible isn't just the name of the company, it also describes their
customer service! I'm going to keep this brand in mind when we need
new trash cans.

I have a question though. When a trash can finally needs to be thrown
away, how do you get rid of it? If you put it at the curb, the
collection guys just think you forgot to bring it in. Same thing if
you put it out with the recycles. Do you have to leave a note?

We live at the bottom of a hill and always end up with cans that have
blown down from the wind. No one ever seems to come looking for them,
so we eventually throw them in the yard. Most of them are in great
shape, but there's a limit to how many garbage cans we need.

Maybe I should sell them on ebay!

There was this joke in Readers Digest...... by Gypsywannabe Thu April 30, 2009 @ 10:18 PM

That might have actually happened! by ♫Venice♫ Thu April 30, 2009 @ 10:45 PM