Roller Shoes bring out the rage in me!
by 79stripes - Posted Mon March 19, 2007 @ 8:53 PM

Few things bring out blind rage in me and for some reason those stupid shoes do. I'm not sure if it's that they are most often used by a demographic that I am not fond of (the tween-set) or that I find them to be utterly pointless (do they make you get places faster?? What purpose could they possibly have?!?!), but whenever I see a kid on these in a store I want to push them down! (rant over) :-)

I think this is a great idea, Mike. I honestly hadn't considered the safety aspect. My local Whole Foods and Trader Joe's have signs banning them, as does the local mall, I believe. I'm not sure who enforces this, but I think it's a great idea