Re: Popeye's Chicken Kept us Waiting!!
by Venice - Posted Wed March 28, 2007 @ 4:04 PM

This is one of the best letters I have ever read on PFB. It contains great points that people need to understand. Brenda and the staff demonstrated the perfect attitude and behavior in a "crisis" situation, which allowed you to make a choice as to whether or not you wanted to stay and order or go elsewhere. And because you chose to stay, you really don't feel like you have the right to complain. It's perfect.

And I learned something from your letter. Popeye's has spicy chicken! My family (not me) loves spicy food, and we have been looking for an excuse to try the new Popeye's where we live. Thanks for the recommendation!