Re: Roller Shoes need to be banned in Wal-Mart stores!
by Rick Robbins - Posted Sun April 29, 2007 @ 10:14 AM

First of all, let me say, I am not suggesting child abuse. However, I am 6'1 230lbs and I power lift every day at the gym.

I know most of you cannot do this, but if a run away kid is not watching where he is going, I will stand still and let him/her run into me. I have had a few kids do this and believe me, it hurts (them).

Another think is the punks in the mall that walk right through people, I do not move, I put a hard shoulder unto them. Again, I don't move, they either take the brunt force or fall. Who is the tough guy now?

So, if you see a kid flying past you, you could easily be moving your cart without paying attention and let them hit it or if your built like I am, let them crash into you and then make a complaint.