Re: An Extremely Dissatisfied StubHub Customer
by TwinkleToes - Posted Wed August 29, 2007 @ 11:17 AM

We use stub hub... I'm pretty sure I know exactly what happened... When you list tickets you have to put the section number. It is then the buyer's responsibility to look up the venue and find the section. I would put money on it that the op saw "FRONT ROW" and didn't bother to look for a section number.

As far as Stub Hub is concerned... they aren't responsible for refunding your money. The seller is and I wouldn't count on it. This is posted at the bottom of their first page... "You are buying tickets from a third party; neither StubHub.com nor StubHub, Inc. is the ticket seller. Ticket prices are set by the seller and may differ from face value. ALL SALES AND BIDS ARE FINAL. No refunds, transaction cancellations or exchanges will be issued for date/time changes or partial performances. Cancelled events will be handled on a case by case basis. All prices listed are in US dollars."