Re: An Extremely Dissatisfied StubHub Customer
by Melissa Seagren - Posted Wed August 29, 2007 @ 7:12 PM

Dear Shelley,

I am sorry to hear about the difficulty that you are experiencing with your recent order with StubHub. I actually work for StubHub in the Executive Customer Care Department and your feedback on this blog was brought to my attention. I understand that you were disappointed with the location of your seats for the Kathy Griffin show and I hoped to be able to address your concerns.

As you may know, StubHub itself is not a ticket seller and we hold no inventory of tickets. All tickets purchased on StubHub are from a third party. We do rely on our sellers to accurately represent their ticket listings. In researching this matter I was able to see that the tickets you purchased had been listed by the seller as Section: C Front Row, Row: JJ. In reviewing the map of Ruth Eckerd Hall that is located on StubHub, it is clear to see that Row JJ is the first row in Section C. I believe this is what the seller meant when they listed the comment "Front Row" within their ticket listing. I do apologize if there was any confusion as to the location of the tickets, however based on this information the seller did list his tickets correctly and I'm very sorry for any inconvenience this may have caused you.

For future reference if help is needed in clarifying the seat locations and the ticket listing details, I would like to encourage you to call our Sales Team directly. When you call our sales team, we can help you find the perfect tickets to meet your needs. We are always happy to help, and you can reach us directly at 866-788-2482.

Sincerely,