Don't want to steal the official reply's thunder
by donno - Posted Wed August 29, 2007 @ 8:57 PM

Which is one post below this. Just wanted to say I went to Stubhub, and looked up some tickets. They were fixed price, and a map of the venue came up with the sections labeled. The OP should have been able to figure out what they were buying before laying down $250 a ticket.

I realize the OP's ticket may not have automatically brought up a diagram of that venue. However, considering the CSR reply below and what I saw, the OP should have been more wary before buying. As the reply states, help is available to identify seats. On the StubHub website there is also a help section prominently displayed (I didn't go looking) that offers help in finding seat locations.

I think the OP's seat was in section C - that should have raised a flag.