You know
by Rhet Canter - Posted Thu August 30, 2007 @ 9:52 AM

I'm not sure if you're aware of this or not, but it appears that you purchased second party tickets. I just bought some for a Broadway play and you get what you pay for.......too much. I too attempted to buy Kathy Griffin tickets for her performance in my city, but they were sold out. Those tickets were 52.00 each. But I did find them on the secondary market, through another company for 280.00 each. I never realized that there was a secondary ticket market for shows. I do now. It's my choice to purchase them and take them at "face value" which it clearly states online when you purchase them. In the case of Kathy Griffin, although she's hysterical and one of the funniest comedians around, I don't think she's worth 250.00 each. I thought 52.00 was enough. So for you to forgo seeing the show because you didn't like your seat. Your defiance just cost you 500.00. That's pretty pathetic. Get over yourself. And lesson now well learned. I hope.

Peace!