Re: Treated with Disregard by Ameristar Casinos
by DragonflygrrlTheGreat - Posted Mon October 15, 2007 @ 1:24 PM
We recently spent the day at your Black Hawk casino. While eating our dinner, we were alerted that the building had to be evacuated. We later found out that the evacuation was due to a gas leak. While we were disappointed that we missed out on our dinner, we were glad that action was taken that possibly saved our lives. Thankfully, we are now able to continue living on Earth. In addition, we now have a complimentary buffet meal to be used at another point in our lives, which we are conveniently able to continue living thanks to your decision to evacuate. Thanks!
A grateful (and still living) customer