Re: MERRY CHRISTMAS at Target is a dirty word!
by Quasi_Mondo - Posted Thu November 8, 2007 @ 1:30 PM
"First, 85% of Americans claim to celebrate Christmas, so I don't think it's worth protecting 15% of our population, just to annoy the other 85%."
This is just me, but if it's okay with you to annoy 15% of the population, then you don't seem to have grasped what the season is all about.
I long for the days when people finally get it. The words "Merry Christmas" never once appear in the Bible. It's a phrase made up by a greeting card company; the Ten Commandments it is NOT.
Lighten up and - all due respect - get over it.