Re: Greyhound Endangered the Welfare of Passengers
by jellybean3615 - Posted Tue December 18, 2007 @ 8:26 AM

You must be one of the dumbest, maybe even the dumbest human being I have ever come across. What a shame to be you!!!! Do you think that "homeless" man (needless to say you don't know for sure if he was homeless) has a way of taking a bath as often as you do? Shame on you. Yes, I am not saying that it is easy seating next to someone who doesn't necessarily shower, but who are you to say anything? And if I was working for greyhound, I put my foot up your ass for being so dumb. If the man paid for his ticket, he has just as much right as you do. Maybe from now on they shouldn't let idiots like you ride the bus. Get a f*ing life!