Week In Review (1/21/08)
by Unflinching Erik - Posted Mon January 21, 2008 @ 11:50 AM
Surprisingly enough, this week's Top 25 has more than a few quality letters, such as the Royal Caribbean letter, the Starbucks training letter and the Ronzoni letter. It almost makes me feel bad for including them. Almost.
1. Lesson in Customer Satisfaction
And if there's anyone you want to take lessons in customer satisfaction from, it's a business professional who travels with just her driver's license and a handful of gift cards and asks her client for money for a coffee at Starbucks.
2. Stop Taking My Money, U.S. Department of Education
It's strange that the U.S. government would purposely screw someone with a disability out of thousands of dollars. They're usually so trustworthy.
3. Get Sexually Harrassed at Sunset Resort in Montego Bay Jamaica
Worst tourism pitch ever.
4. I am enraged
I am Sparticus!
5. Sears has No Empathy for Customers
I asked them if they had any more in the back, and if they'd mind checking. And that's when I got punched in the nose.
6. Mr. Coffee Teamakers...
You would think a company that calls itself Mr. Coffee would make a better teamaker.
7. Frontgate Should Treat Customers Fairly
And by customers, I mean just me. And by fairly, I mean give me free shipping just because I want it.
8. Traffic Summons received Jan 22, 2008
You should be ashamed of yourself for pulling me over for speeding when my license plate clearly showed that I was from out of state, which logically means I have diplomatic immunity. Haven't you ever seen Lethal Weapon 2?
9. Interest Rate on United Gold Class Visa
Please, good sirs, if you could find it in your hearts to make less profit at my expense by lowering my interest rate in exchange for absolutely nothing, I would forever be in your gratitude.
10. Internet sale cancelled due to Walmart pricing error
I think we can all agree that the key to solving all problems is by simply showing respect and goodwill towards those with whom we are having difficulties with. Give me the price your computer error said I could have, you butt wipes.
11. Pink Grapefruit Is Not A Lemon, Bath & Body Works
Mmm. Fruit puns are delicious.
12. Union Bank Ruined My Wedding
They didn't RSVP, thus there weren't enough steak dinners for everyone. And they didn't bring a gift either.
13. To All PlanetFeedback Users
Wait, did we say Users? We meant to say Losers. To All PlanetFeedback Losers! Haha! Because that's what you are, losers!
(Note to PFB admins. All Week In Review comments are made in good jest. Honest. Please, don't ban me. I'll never do it again, I swear.)
14. Royal Caribbean's Doctor Ruined Our 10th Anniversary
I just don't see why I should have to take my shirt off for a routine physical. I also don't know why he had to take pictures. And why was he wearing a captain's uniform instead of a doctor's outfit? This whole thing just has me so confused.
15. Ronzoni has Delicious Pasta and Excellent Customer Service
Ronzoni has delicious pasta and excellent customer service.
16. Leave My neighbors out of my financial iissues with you!
They've got nothing to do with this, man. This is just between you and me, so please, just put the gun down. We can work this out.
17. Additional Training Needed at Starbucks
A calm, rational letter presenting a problem and then kindly suggesting a method for solving the problem. No gimme grab. No threats. No negativity whatsover. What a refreshing change of pace.
18. Pictures of the filth served as food to customers in Memphis.
And now back to our regularly scheduled programming.
19. The Cheesecake Factory Treats Customers Like Absolute Trash
If anything, I want to be treated like just partial trash, not absolute. I think I've earned that right.
20. Home Shopping Network Ruined My Childs Christmas
With their "Tickle Me Until I Admit That Santa Doesn't Really Exist" Elmo doll.
21. Walgreen's Should Close on Christmas Day
And I should have a million dollars. Life's unfair that way.
22. My Donalds keep my $9.14 and they have their food which was delivered in the rudest fashion by the STORE MANAGER!
Somebody call 911 on this letter title.
23. Wells Fargo has Shady Billing Practices
A bank with shady billing practices?! Perish the thought!
24. Polaroid T.V.'s what not to buy!!!!!!!!!
Thank God for this letter, or else I might have actually thought that a Polaroid television would be a quality product.
25. Gift Receipt Ripoff at Dick's Sporting Goods
Hee hee. You said Dick's.