Re: Bridal Registry Returns
by SiouxFan - Posted Tue February 5, 2008 @ 3:30 PM

I've turned people away from registering at Target while I was working, but that wasn't my intention.

I just give the registering person(s) all of the information they should get. It goes fine until I get to the gift receipt part. But I would rather have people not register there with all of the information rather than registering with partial information.

I think registries work against themselves when it comes to gift receipts. People think that because they register for something, that they want it so they don't have to give a gift receipt.

It's not hard to ask for a gift receipt. Tell the gift giver it was defective or something. Even if the gift giver doesn't have a gift receipt, they can bring in their original receipt and they can print one out.

It's so easy.