Re: Bridal Registry Returns
by Laura Anonymous - Posted Tue February 5, 2008 @ 4:02 PM

I don't understood why people don't give a gift receipt. If I give a gift from a registry, though I know that the person clearly wants the item and will use it, I still provide a gift receipt in case there is a defect found with the item, it was accidentally bought twice, and so on. I've also heard about duplicate gifts being given through Target's Registry--perhaps it's not updated as often as it should be? I have a feeling they will be adjusting this new return policy very soon as it seems like so many honest people are being affected negatively by it. It's sad how the dishonest people in the world have to ruin it for everyone else. I hope they look into this for you--otherwise, maybe try selling the items on eBay?