Re: Bridal Registry Returns
by NicoleMichelle - Posted Fri February 15, 2008 @ 7:01 PM

Believe it or not you are not the only one with this problem. My husband and I registered with Target and the same thing happened to us. Only they told us that even though we had a gift receipt, it said gift receipt was expired and they would not let us exchange the gift for a gift card or anything. The gift receipt was dated 1/8/08 and our wedding was 1/19/08, so 11 days before we even recieved the gift it was not returnable according to Targets rules. I spoke with 7 people that day and they all said the same thing. Even thought they could clearly tell that this gift was from my bridal registery at Target and even though I had a gift receipt, it was oh well, too bad! I say that anyone wanting to rigister with Target should seriously Think twice and really long and hard about it.

Nicole Daigle