Re: Teach Employees About Calendars, Toys R Us
by Melissa Savelloni - Posted Fri February 22, 2008 @ 10:12 AM

Peggy,

I understand your frustration here. I am going to take you at your word that it took 15 minutes for the employee to get back to you. That is pretty excessive. Most stores, the computer will automatically tell you that the purchase is not within the alloted return period, and it seems that Toys'r'us does not have that. At the very least, a calender should be provided at the return stations - I'm sure that would save a lot of time and hassle.

I don't however, feel that the employee was picking a fight with you. What does she have to gain out of that? I think she is guilty of being a scatterbrain, at best (and really, we all have our moments.).