Re: Bridal Registry Returns
by Attendee - Posted Mon April 7, 2008 @ 11:20 PM

Thank you for posting this. My cousin is going through this same problem in livonia, MI. Her issue is with four Bissel vacuums. This is a mistake on Target's part. The bride will close out her registry if possible before people purchase off it for the wedding. I can't imagine what will happen if she recieves 5 of the same comforters or 100 place settings of dishes. We thought it was a problem at the stores in this area. After reading this blog we now realize that this is a company wide problems and there is no way of getting around it.

This whole experience makes me want to stand near the registry locations at Target stores and warn newlyweds about the return policy.