Re: livid
by Timothy C. - Posted Mon June 16, 2008 @ 1:03 AM

Catherine...after reading your letter I have to agree with you. I too am LIVID! Although with you and your attitude.

Your letter is probably being deleted because it is a total waste of time.

I won't go into why it is so wrong to walk into a place of business just before it closes because among other things is shows disrespect for your fellow human beings and is RUDE!

Do you work? How do you feel when someone walks in just as your getting ready to leave at the end of the day. You now must stay, because yes it's your job but I'd bet you wouldn't be a happy camper either?

Ever walk in a restaurant 5 minutes before closing? Sure you have...your THAT type of person aren't you? Wonder why the next day you couldn't get off the commode either huh? Walk in other peoples shoes sometimes and show compassion and respect for the working individual. They have families and lives too.
Piss poor planning on your part will never constitute and emergency on another.

RUDE RUDE RUDE

I should charge you for wasting my time!!! Reading your awful letter and then getting so ired I felt compelled to respond! Do you have gift cards?