Re: Target Should Refund My Money for Defective DVD
by Jo23 - Posted Sat June 28, 2008 @ 3:12 PM

Thanks to everyone for your comments and suggestions. In this case I doubt it is my DVD player as of of them is a brand new Sony Hi Def DVD player that we bought when we set up the home theater in the family room a few months ago. As for the other DVD player that I have- yeah it's one of those $50 specials from Costco or where ever I bought it a couple years ago. I had also purchased the Sabrina set for seasons 1 and 3 and they both work fine in both players. I think that there was just a bad batch made for this season- on one of the discs you can see thin scratches. I will update you as to weather or not Target responds and how they plan to handle this situation. Thanks again.