Response From Target
by Jo23 - Posted Sun June 29, 2008 @ 5:49 PM

Here is an email that I received today. I'm surprised that they responded so quickly and on a Sunday. Their solution is still a bit inconvienent, however I am willing to accept it rather than to be out $20.

Thanks for contacting Target via PlanetFeedback about your recent experiences at the Las Vegas Far Northwest and Las Vegas North Target stores.

I'm sorry for the trouble you've had with the Sabrina the Teenage Witch DVD sets you bought at Target. I know how frustrating it can be when an item doesn't work out, and I hope we can help you out.

I'd be happy to take a look at the DVD set and see if we can reimburse you.

Please mail the DVD and a copy of the original receipt to me at:

Target Executive Offices
Attention: Dana
Reference Number:
PO Box
Minneapolis, MN 55440

Once I verify any quality issues, I'll mail back a GiftCard to you. I'll get this taken care of as soon as I get the DVD, so send it in today.

Expect more. Pay less - that's what shopping at Target is all about. We work hard to make sure we have only the best products on our shelves. Your comments are a big help to us, and I'll make sure to share them with our buyers. We'll keep working to make sure you can always count on the quality you've come to expect from Target.

Thanks for shopping with us. I look forward to hearing from you.

Sincerely,