Join and browse our exclusive open discussion forums and talk about whatever you like.
About 70%, give or take. That still leaves the other 30% to take in a little chuckle.
Politics is all a big crap shoot. If you can't laugh about it you pretty much are looking around for some way of putting yourself out of your misery.