What's your favourite Bush Quote?
by Iconophiliac - Posted Sat May 20, 2006 @ 8:55 AM
Here are the top 10 on that site currently:
TOP 10 AS SELECTED BY DUBYASPEAK VIEWERS
(Based on the percentage support for quotes voted on in the "Favorite DubyaSpeak" polls)
10. I'm not the expert on how the Iraqi people think, because I live in America, where it's nice and safe and secure.
9. I want to be the peace president.
8. My most important job is to defend the homeland, to protect innocent Americans from the deaths of the killers.
7. First thing that Medicare has done is it says that if you're -- when you join Medicare, you get preventative screenings. Put in Texas terms, in order to solve something, you got to diagnose it.
6. Border relations between Canada and Mexico have never been better.
5. A political candidate who jumps to conclusions without knowing the facts is not a person you want as your Commander-in-Chief.
4. I want to send the signal to our enemy that you have aroused a compassionate and decent and mighty nation, and we're going to hunt you down.
3. I want to thank the President and the CEO of Constellation Energy, Mayo Shattuck. That's a pretty cool first name, isn't it, Mayo. Pass the Mayo.
2. Our enemies are innovative and resourceful, and so are we. They never stop thinking about new ways to harm our country and our people, and neither do we.
1. This notion that the United States is getting ready to attack Iran is simply ridiculous. And having said that, all options are on the table.
One of my favourites that used to be on this list but isn't anymore is when he said "sometimes when I sleep at night, I think of 'hop-on-pop'".
There's another top 10 list there but I didn't want to make my post too big.