Re: An Extremely Dissatisfied StubHub Customer
by Bob D. - Posted Mon December 15, 2008 @ 11:30 AM

Shelley - I just got hosed by StubHub with a similar story. Buying tickets to a bowl game, where there were 5,000 tickets available. They are listed as 2 tickets in row M, but when I received them one is in row L and the other in row M. Apparently, the seller's use of the term "Piggyback" in the notes is supposed to signal to me that they are not toegther - despite the fact that StubHub deos not define the term anywhere on its web site and that they listed it as 2 tickets in Row M.

Sometimes I wish I were a dishonest person, then I could sell my tickets on Stub Hub and say anything I want, knowing there would be no repercussions.

Same situation with the "Floor Supervisor" who is apparently a person who has no authority to make things right.