Re: Horrible Experience at Rite Aid
by Donno - Posted Sun February 1, 2009 @ 10:49 AM
On the one hand, years from now your child will be grateful for everything you did for her whenever she was ill. When I was 15, I got an extremely bad sunburn that caused my skin to bubble up head to toe in softball-sized blisters. I could not bear to have even the weight of a sheet on me. Against my will, my mother scooped me out of bed and plunged me into a tub filled with cold weather. Bad medicine of a sort.
Yes, the people of previous generations were put through all kinds of home remedies, bad tasting medicine, etc. We lived and most are also probably very grateful for what our parents did for us. Your daughter would soon understand why you had to give her banana flavored medicine, but the fact is you should get what you paid for.
Someone pointed out this is expensive medication. If that is the case, the pharmacist should be more careful with it and avoid stupid mistakes.