Sio- reasons to be with your child
by Tiffy611 - Posted Wed April 15, 2009 @ 8:46 PM
1. An emergency in the store- fire breaks out- do you want to evacuate with your child, run about the store looking for him, or face evacuating without him, and hope he comes out alive?
2. You get an emergency phone call and need to leave the store quickly- do you want to waste time searching high and low for him, or react to whatever situation has arisen?
3. Sweet little Timmy gets bored and leaves the "safety" of the childrens' corral and he finds-
The erotica section and reads some risque stories with graphic descriptions of sexual intercourse.
The self-help guides on sexuality with illistrations of sexual positions or even photos thereof along with graphic descriptions.
The empty chair where a dishonest patron has left an open copy of Playboy.
4. As mentioned, he can't reach the top shelf and is severly injured or killed trying to climb the shelf. How would you explain to your paralyzed child he'll never walk because the shelf fell because you weren't there to assist him.
5. This is a stretch, so came last- an armed robber comes in the store, or a gunman intent on violence, would you rather lay on the the floor of the cafe and pray your son is safe, or be at his side?