Re: Rude Employees made us leave and then they laughed.
by Kelly C. - Posted Tue October 5, 2010 @ 11:27 PM
Some of you are seriously missing the point.
1. The employee could have said, "We don't do that here." re: the splitting a footlong. He didn't.
2. He was rude before I ever said what we'd be ordering.
3. It wasn't about the cost. Sure, I'll save what I can, but it was another Subway employee who told us to order this way. I thought it was easier for them since we tend to order in pairs... my son and I order the veggies and my husband and other son will order a similar meat. Even if I was trying to save money... still not justified.
4. I thought this site was to get feedback from the company, not for everyone to debate whether I was unreasonable in expecting to be treated like a sentient being by someone who's (not very difficult) job it is to serve the public for the sake of that company.
5. Yes, eating something that is made for you in disgust and with ill will IS poison. You can have it, but, not only will I not eat it... I definitely won't pay for it.