Re: Beating Dead Horses! (no offense to any PETA supporters!!!!)
by Customer2006 - Posted Tue August 22, 2006 @ 3:44 PM

Actually it is the regular posters that keep the postings around, including my Eljer one which you made it your business to mention. Amanda made a comment today on it, even though I haven't added anything in days. In fact, it was your message that she added to on my post. If she had let things slide as you and others said to do, it would go off the list.

I respond to messages about me or about the situation. I would be fine with no further comments made on it and it dropping from the top 20 list. I know the regulars are going to come after me for this message. I couldn't help commenting about the irony of Amanda continuing on my post, given what was said here.